Test Hackathon is the first online and offline combined test automation hackathon. It's an international and fun event that will be take place for the 3rd time!
Gather your team, submit your application, qualify for the final, code hard and get the awards.
Online + Offline Action
Prizes & Gifts
Prizes & Gifts
Sure there will be prizes and gifts. Some of them are quite special and only for the winners, but some are for all hackathon teams.
Stay tuned for details.
Dates to Remember
September 4th, Tuesday
Last Day of Submission
September 17th, Friday
Announce of Hackathon Finalists
September 24th, Friday
October 9th, Tuesday
Between 09:00 & 21:00
Submissions are on, you better hurry!
– Teams can have 2-4 members,
– Team members could be professionals; students or enthusiasts,
– No age restriction,
– English is the common-language of the event.
Hackathon Day: Schedule
– Door opens at 9:00 a.m.
– Happens between 10:00 a.m. and 15:00 p.m.
– Judge presentations between 15:00 p.m. and 18:00 p.m.
– Awards will be delivered at the after event: Keytorc TestTalks
Hackathon Day: Venue Facilities
– Complimentary light foods and drinks during the day
– Bathrooms, smoking, resting areas
– Electricity, basic internet connection
– 1 Desk and 4 chairs per team
Hackathon Day: Technical
– No limitation for preferred coding languages.
– Teams are able to use Selenium Webdriver or preferred similar ones.
– Team Keytorc will be at Hackathon Area to clarify things that are not fully understood.
– Teams will have GitHub fields to submit their works.
Ceren Şahin Gebizli
Hackathon will happen between 09:00 and 18:00
– Onboarding and general briefing
– Test subject declaration
– Development begins
– After development phase, teams to present their codes to judges
– Judges evaluates the outputs
– Results becomes declared at open community Keytorc TestTalks event which will carried out afterwards.
– Judges need to understand teams’ backgrounds and motivations about test automation. They are also curious about team members’ soft-skills.
– Conceptual Assessment questions is the ultimate way to impress the judges upfront, and get the ticket to attend Hackathon Day.
– Assessment will be handled by an online survey tool, which will be declared.
– It will be a web application’s test automation.
– The application will be declared in the beginning of Hackathon Day.
– Teams are able to use Java, C#, Python or Ruby or any other language that they feel comfortable.
– Teams are able to use Selenium Webdriver, SahiPro, RobotFramework, Cucumber or any other language that they may prefer.
No, they will meet at code presentation phase at Hackathon Day.
There will be no restrictions about tasks. Teams are able to establish additional functions such as cloud integration or continuous integration within their time.